As the Merchandise Replenishment Planner, you will work closely with the Merchandising Team. We will rely on you to conduct analysis and provide replenishment order recommendations designed to boost sales growth opportunities and increase inventory efficiencies between business channels. You will also prepare various weekly/monthly reports relevant to the business, including but not limited to SKU/category/brand performance and new SKU forecasts.
- Own the weekly merchandise reorder process to assess which SKUs need to be replenished.
- Responsible for executing FC (fulfillment center) to Store transfers weekly.
- Partner with Retail Store Managers to optimize sales and inventory.
- Analyze business by Category, Brand, SKU, and Channel to maximize business opportunities.
- Partner with FC to facilitate data integrity and smooth inventory flow.
- Follow up on and track POs from vendors as required.
- Responsible for weekly/monthly/ad hoc reporting based on business requirements.
- Assist in SKU maintenance as required.
- Assist in Merchandise Planning functions as required.
- Partnerships: Work with Planning/Buying/Marketing/FC/Finance/Stores/Vendors to drive the business. Work strategically with all partners to ensure inventory accuracy, optimal allocation of merchandise, and excellent communication across channels to help achieve overall company goals.
- A college degree (BA or BS) is preferred.
- 2-3 years related replenishment or planning experience.
- Previous experience with Netsuite or an Inventory Management system is a plus.
- Advanced Excel and Google Docs/Sheets skills required.
- Experience with allocation/planning or logistics preferred.
- Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge.
- Demonstrated experience working in E-commerce is a plus
- Strong communication skills; ability to engage effectively with a broad range of audiences.
- Interest or knowledge of the Clean Beauty industry is a plus.
- Ability to work independently - this will be a remote position to start.
Think you are a great fit? If you would like to join our growing company, email firstname.lastname@example.org your resume and a tailored cover letter that tells us about yourself, and why you're the perfect person for this role.
Please note that the cover letter is mandatory. Applicants who don't provide a cover letter will not be considered for the position.
At The Detox Market, we define diversity as including gender, ethnic variance, educational background, age, geography, economic, family status, sexual preference, gender expression/identity, political inclination, religious affiliation, and being differently-abled.
About The Detox Market
The Detox Market is a leading green beauty retailer that offers a curated selection of eco-friendly, non-toxic, and cruelty-free beauty, skincare, wellness, and lifestyle products. What originated as a pop-up shop in 2010 on Abbot Kinney in Venice Beach, California to introduce a few niche brands, The Detox Market is now a household name across North America with six locations spread over Los Angeles, Toronto, and New York. A one-stop shop for those looking to eliminate toxicity from their everyday personal care products, The Detox Market is recognized by both press and customers as the retail voice of a new generation of beauty shoppers who care as much about what they put on their body as what they put inside of it.
Job Type: Full time