This pearlescent luminizer delivers brightening and highlighting effects for an overall dewy, healthy looking radiance. Its creamy formula goes on sheer, catching and reflecting light to brighten the look of the areas that the sun would naturally illuminate for a subtle, lit-from-within glow. This highlighter delivers lightweight hydration and promotes a smooth, plump look with neuropeptide technology. Pair with Very Bronzing for a complete contoured look.
Why a cream? A cream, as opposed to a powder, creates a more natural and settled finish. Used correctly, a cream can deliver the blendability needed to create an HD photo-finish look; plus, it hydrates to plump and diminish the look of fine lines.
Should I apply foundation first? This formula is designed for use with or without foundation. If using foundation, apply your highlighter on top.
1. Using a brush or your fingertips, lightly apply the highlighter under the eye with gentle sweeping motions. Blend along the cheekbones into the temples.
2. Draw a line from earlobe to lip area and blend, just above the jawbone.
3. Highlight the brow bone, just under the arch of your eyebrows.
4. Create an upside-down triangle starting between the eyebrows and blend upward and outward into the forehead.
5. Create a line of highlighter down the entire bridge of your nose, blending lightly.
6. For an added brightening effect, add highlighter to the cupids bow of the lips and to the center of the chin – blend well.
7. Apply around the nose to fill in any shadows or redness.
Tata’s Tips: Be sure skin is freshly exfoliated to ensure the best and smoothest application.
For drier skin types, be sure to moisturize before applying for best results.
Apply a touch of highlighter at the inner corner of the eyes for a more ‘awake’ look.