The Detox Market was born from a love for purity and an eagerness to support our communities in their healthful lifestyles. We are passionate about being the go-to resource for those who already believe in the power of pure products and we are super excited to announce an opening for Store Manager in Toronto, ON.
Store Managers and Assistant Managers are essential members of the leadership team at The Detox Market. They are accountable for the customer experience, store productivity, inventory levels and accuracy, and the overall operations of their store while building a happy and productive team.
- Collaborate with Store Manager to achieve store sales plan and develop and implement strategies to grow the business
- Consistently model exceptional customer service with clients both in-store and through phone & email inquiries
- Liaise with Marketing team to create and implement in-store events and promotions to grow business and engage in community
- Train, motivate & mentor new hires and existing team members through one on one coaching and regular feedback meetings
- Ensure all policies and procedures are consistently adhered to, and collaborate with management team to implement new systems and policies as needed
- Foster a culture of openness, creativity, and collaboration with the store team, leading by example and with humility
- Build and maintain productive & effective relationships across the company with other Store Managers/Assistant Managers and colleagues in all departments
- Conduct regular inventories and ensure accuracy in inventory records
- Communicate regularly with Store Manager and buying team regarding product assortment and inventory levels
- Ensure a consistently beautiful and engaging shopping experience, adhering to The Detox Market brand with all visual merchandising and displays.
- Assist with any other projects as requested by management
- Genuine interest in natural beauty and healthy living; excited to keep up with industry trends.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills, able to meet and interact with people and demonstrate an enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- High energy, who is professional and reliable.
- Must be a self-starter and a team player! This is a small team: we need someone who takes initiative, is proactive, and enjoys working with a group in a fast paced environment.
- Effective time management, problem solving and communication skills
- Evening and weekend availability a must
- May need to carry boxes up to 25 lbs
Think you are a great fit? If you would like to join our fast growing company, email jillthedetoxmarket.com your resume and a tailored cover letter that tells us about yourself, and why you're the perfect person for this role.
Please note that the cover letter is mandatory. Applicants who don't provide a cover letter will not be considered for the position.
About The Detox Market
The Detox Market is the retail voice of a new generation of beauty shoppers. TDM curates the purest, most unique and sought-after products, based on three criteria: zero toxicity, highest efficiency and style.
The Detox Market is the beauty choice of the new generation: Beauty without toxins, Beauty with expertise, Beauty with integrity. Started in 2010 as a 2-month pop-up curating the best of green beauty and awarded Best Concept store by WWD, The Detox Market is recognized -both by press and customers - as North America’s destination for green beauty.