EXPERIENCED HOLISTIC AESTHETICIAN
The Detox Market was born from a love for purity and an eagerness to support our communities in their healthy lifestyles. We are passionate green beauty experts who believe in the power of pure products for our customers.
We are looking for both full time and part time Aesthetician(s) who has a passion for green beauty, believes in the power of pure products and education to our customers. The aesthetician will perform natural therapeutic touch based facials that are aligned with Detox Market brands, and receive extensive facial and product training. We are looking for someone to join our growing team who is passionate about natural skincare and their own personal growth in the wellness industry. Our Aestheticians are responsible for providing a delightful and educational experience for our clients, providing customized product recommendations, and developing a loyal spa clientele.
- A passion for learning with a strong work ethic
- Ability to analyze and diagnose client skin issues
- Able to create comprehensive treatment plans for all unique skin types
- Able to maintain a clean and organized work space, with strict adherence to health and safety protocols
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Able to assist customers on the sales floor with skincare related questions
- Able to lead product demonstrations
- Cultivates a joyful attitude
- Must be a certified aesthetician
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience
- Must provide at least 2 references
- Must be able to work Saturday, Sunday and one evening during the week
At The Detox Market, we define diversity as inclusive of gender, ethnic variance, educational background, age, geography, economic, family status, sexual preference, gender expression/identity, political inclination, religious affiliation, and being differently-abled.
More about The Detox Market
The Detox Market is a leading green beauty retailer that offers a curated selection of eco-friendly, non-toxic, and cruelty-free beauty, skincare, wellness, and lifestyle products. What originated as a pop-up shop in 2010 on Abbot Kinney in Venice Beach, California to introduce a few niche brands, The Detox Market is now a household name across North America with six locations spread over Los Angeles, Toronto, and New York. A one-stop shop for those looking to eliminate toxicity from their everyday personal care products, The Detox Market is recognized by both press and customers as the retail voice of a new generation of beauty shoppers who care as much about what they put on their body as what they put inside of it.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.