The Detox Market Brand Ambassador is the head and heart of The Detox Market customers’ in-store experience. It is The Detox Market Brand Ambassador’s responsibility to ensure all guests feel empowered by the expert knowledge and exemplary service they receive. In addition, The Brand Ambassador provides ongoing education initiatives and brand training for their in-store colleagues, as well as constantly evolving and strengthening their own knowledge in green beauty and wellness.
- Consistently models exceptional customer service with clients both in-store and through phone & email inquiries
- Achieves business goals & identifies opportunities for development.
- Liaises with key partners to create and implements in-store events and promotions to develop business and engage community
- Trains, & motivates new hires and existing partner team members through one- on-one coaching and fun group sessions
- Ensures all policies and procedures are consistently adhered to, and collaborates with management team to implement new systems and policies as needed
- Builds and maintains productive & effective relationships with retail partner & internally with managers and colleagues in all departments
- Conducts regular inventories and ensures accuracy in inventory records
- Communicates regularly with Retail Director as well as Partner General Manager & Regional Director regarding product assortment, inventory levels & business needs.
- Ensures consistently beautiful and engaging shopping experience, adhering to The Detox Market brand with all visual merchandising and displays
- Deep knowledge & genuine interest in natural beauty and healthy living; excited to keep up with industry trends. Experience as a Makeup Artist or esthetician is a plus.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills, able to meet and interact with people and demonstrate an enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- High energy, who is professional and reliable.
- Must be a self-starter and a team player! Takes initiative, is proactive, and enjoys working with a group in a fast paced environment.
- Proactive problem solver and highly organized.
- Strong time management and attention to detail.
Work Environment, Physical Demands, and Additional Requirements
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- May need to carry boxes up to 25 lbs.
- This role requires weekend and evening availability.
- Standing for long periods of time
At The Detox Market, we define diversity as inclusive of gender, ethnic variance, educational background, age, geography, economic, family status, sexual preference, gender expression/identity, political inclination, religious affiliation, and being differently-abled.
More about The Detox Market
The Detox Market is a leading green beauty retailer that offers a curated selection of eco-friendly, non-toxic, and cruelty-free beauty, skincare, wellness, and lifestyle products. What originated as a pop-up shop in 2010 on Abbot Kinney in Venice Beach, California to introduce a few niche brands, The Detox Market is now a household name across North America with six locations spread over Los Angeles, Toronto, and New York. A one-stop shop for those looking to eliminate toxicity from their everyday personal care products, The Detox Market is recognized by both press and customers as the retail voice of a new generation of beauty shoppers who care as much about what they put on their body as what they put inside of it.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com