The Detox Market was born from a love for purity and an eagerness to support our communities in their healthful lifestyles. We are passionate about being the go-to resource for those who already believe in the power of pure products.
Position Overview: The Fulfillment Team Member is responsible for accurately fulfilling orders placed through the online store. This role is also responsible for receiving and stocking inventory, preparing sample orders, and shipping packages directly to customers.
- Picks appropriate item and quantity for each order
- Inspects and confirms picked orders before packing according to fulfillment guidelines
- Ships customer orders using the appropriate carrier and ship method
- Receives inventory and communicates inventory variances and damaged product
- Stocks received product and ensures proper stock rotation
- Performs assembly duties as projects are assigned
- Keeps work area clean and organized, performing other housekeeping duties as assigned
- Other duties as needed assigned by the Warehouse Manager
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience in fulfillment and warehousing environment
Job duties are performed in a climate-controlled warehouse, though temperatures can vary depending on the season.
This is a hands-on position that often requires the ability to receive deliveries and ship packages weighing up to 40 lbs. The role also requires the physical ability to pick items stored at various heights, pack orders, and perform general housekeeping duties. Must be able to stand and walk the majority of the day.
At The Detox Market, we define diversity as inclusive of gender, ethnic variance, educational background, age, geography, economic, family status, sexual preference, gender expression/identity, political inclination, religious affiliation, and being differently-abled.
More About The Detox Market
The Detox Market is a leading green beauty retailer that offers a curated selection of eco-friendly, non-toxic, and cruelty-free beauty, skincare, wellness, and lifestyle products. What originated as a pop-up shop in 2010 on Abbot Kinney in Venice Beach, California to introduce a few niche brands, The Detox Market is now a household name across North America with six locations spread over Los Angeles, Toronto, and New York. A one-stop shop for those looking to eliminate toxicity from their everyday personal care products, The Detox Market is recognized by both press and customers as the retail voice of a new generation of beauty shoppers who care as much about what they put on their body as what they put inside of it.
To apply, please send resume to email@example.com.