Keyholder FT/PT - Muskoka
Keyholders are essential members of the store leadership team at The Detox Market. This position is an extension of the management team, so in the absence of the Store Manager or ASM, this person is also responsible for making sure that company standards are being upkept and can delegate projects to staff during down time when needed.
- Consistently model exceptional customer service with clients both in-store and through phone & email inquiries
- Maintain and build a strong personal clientele base
- Ring up sales, returns, and exchanges in our POS system; as well as open and close the POS, and safely & accurately adhere to store opening & closing procedures.
- Participate in staff education sessions outside of regular store hours
- Take initiative as needed with the organization of testers and inventory
- Restock shop floor as merchandise is sold strictly using the “First In First Out” policy to ensure our natural products do not expire.
- Provide thoughtful feedback regarding product selection
- Work with store leadership & marketing team to participate as needed for in-store and off-site events
- Keep up with industry trends
- Work with management team to assist with training, motivating & mentoring new hires through one on one coaching & leading by example
- Ensure all policies and procedures are consistently adhered to, and collaborate with management team to implement new systems and policies as needed
- Build and maintain productive & effective relationships across the company with colleagues in all departments
- Participate in regular inventories and ensure accuracy in inventory records
- Ensure a consistently beautiful and engaging shopping experience, adhering to The Detox Market brand with all visual merchandising and displays.
- Assist with any other projects as requested by management
- Genuine interest in natural beauty and healthy living; excited to keep up with industry trends.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills, able to meet and interact with people and demonstrate an enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- High energy, who is professional and reliable.
- Must be a self-starter and a team player! This is a small team: we need someone who takes initiative, is proactive, and enjoys working with a group in a fast paced environment.
- Effective time management, problem solving and communication skills
- Evening and weekend availability a must
- May need to carry boxes up to 25 lbs
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com